Liquid Dewar, 20 liters
The storage and dispensing of liquid nitrogen can now be accomplished safely and efficiently with the LD Class liquid dewars from CryoSafe™. These super insulated dewars have minimal evaporation rates and are available for pouring, pressurized dispensing and dipping of liquid nitrogen.
These high efficiency, super insulated dewars are the most convenient, economical way to store and dispense liquid nitrogen.
- Designed for efficient storage of liquid nitrogen
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Durable composite lid
- High strength neck tube reduces nitrogen loss
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- Safer operation & maintenance
- Three-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Five-year vacuum warranty
- LN2 Capacity (Liters) – 20
- Static Evaporation Rate* (Liters/Day) – 0.18
- Neck Diameter (in./mm) – 2.18/55.4
- Exterior Height (in./mm) – 24.5/622.3
- Exterior Diameter (in./mm) – 14.5/368.3
- Weight Empty (lbs./kg) – 19/8.6
- Weight Full (lbs./kg) – 55/24.9
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.