Sample Storage in Canisters, 210 Vials
The SSC Class (sample storage in canisters) from CryoSafe™ is specifically engineered for the user who is utilizing canes or straws stored in canisters. The SSC Class is best utilized for long-term, small capacity storage with low liquid nitrogen consumption in a convenient lightweight package.
The SSC Class features reduced neck openings to insure superior temperature uniformity and economical liquid nitrogen evaporation rates.
Every unit in the SSC Class comes standard with canisters and LN2 measuring rod.
- Durable aluminum tank with powder coated exterior
- Liquid nitrogen measuring rod for level validation
- Lid lock provision
- Fiberglass restricted opening neck design
- Compatible design for both liquid and vapor phase storage
- Color-coded canisters for inventory identification
- Three-year warranty on all parts and labor
- Five-year Vacuum Warranty
- Number of Canisters: 6
- Total Vial Capacity (5/cane): 210
- ½ cc Straw (1 level bulk): 1122
- ½ cc Straws (10 Cane): 720
- Liquid Nitrogen Capacity (Liters): 20.5
- Static Evaporation Rate* (Liters/Day): 0.090
- Static Holding time* (days): 135
- Neck diameter (in/mm): 2.18/55.4
- Exterior height (in/mm): 26/660
- Exterior diameter (in/mm): 14.5/368.3
- Canister Height (in/mm): 11/279.4
- Canister Diameter (in/mm): 1.65/41.9
- Weight full (lbs/kg): 58.4/26.5
- Weight empty (lbs/kg): 22/10
*Static Evaporation Rate and Static Holding Time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.